Description de l'offre
HR, Sales and Management - HR Administrator
· Job type
· External Reference
Our client, based in St Andrews, is currently looking for a part-time HR Administrator to join their successful existing team.
Working on a Thursday & Friday, weekly on a temporary basis for approximately 3 months - your duties will include:
· Raising purchase orders and Invoice processing
· Process new-start contract packs to include all documentation
· Induction administration, inclusive of name badges, handbooks,TAX forms
· Secure employment references and accommodation references
· Act as the personal administrator for the HR Manager and Sr HR Generalist as and when required
· Update respective HR notice boards as and when required
You will ideally have excellent level experience with Microsoft Office, Outlook and Excel. Be confident and competent with data transfer and interpretation. Possess excellent attention to detail and be able to prioritise.
Your IT and Administration skills must also be of a high standard.
If this sounds like you and you are comfortable with the part-time temporary nature of this post, please apply today.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy