Public Sector - Public Sector Administration
· Job type
· External Reference
SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR - PARKING SERVICES
LOCAL AUTHORITY WITHIN CROYDON (CR0 1QQ)
£13.27 PAYE P/H
6 MONTHS TEMPORARY ROLE
36 HOURS MON TO FRI (09:00AM - 05:00PM)
The parking services are recruiting for an experienced administrator to join their fast pace department.
We are looking for a computer literate candidate who demonstrate the ability to use computerised systems including word processing, databases and use of the internet.
Essential skills and abilities:
· Good typing speed and ability to adapt letters where necessary.
· Ability to manage a large workload and prioritise effectively, working to set deadlines.
· Clear and effective written communication skills.
· Clear and effective verbal communication skills, including experience of dealing with members of the public in person and on the telephone, particularly in difficult situations, in an efficient and diplomatic manner.
· Ability to process work accurately including checking for errors.
· Ability to work on own initiative and work successfully as part of a team.
· Verifying keeper details where appropriate, using various tracing software and databases, i.e. electoral roll, companies house, 192.com
· Demonstrable experience of administrative work including compilation of letters, filing, collation and data inputting.
· Experience working within Parking service for a Local authority
*only successful candidates will be contacted*
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy