Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Are you willing to work in Admin? If you are tech savvy, disciplined, adaptable, and willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done, we may have the perfect job for you!
We are seeking for an Administrator Officer with strong communication skills and excellent attention to detail. This is a great opportunity for professional growth.
The following is a brief outline of the responsibilities associated with all roles to the processing of the applications:
· Receive and process incoming and outgoing mail, transport mail, prepare application boxes.
· Open postal applications, check and record envelope contents, record payment details, affix photograph to the application form and batch documentation.
· Scan application documentation and check the data captured, co-ordinate and move applications, letters and files.
· Validate the correct scanning and completeness of the application.
· Correct fields in the system by comparing with the original application.
· To both search and record files and data
· To link incoming queries with relevant application forms
· To correctly despatch correspondence and documents to customers
· To work flexibly and provide support to other operational colleagues / areas as required
Note: An employee may be required to carry out other duties within the scope of the grade and within the limits of their skill, competence and training - this may also include duties that are more physically demanding.
CRITERIA FOR THE ROLE: To carry out the roles effectively the successful candidates will be able to demonstrate evidence in the following criteria:
· Disciplined Work Approach
· Excellent attention to detail
· Customer Focus
· Managing a quality service
· Making effective decisions
· IT literate
· Team Work but must be able to work on own initiative
· Delivering at pace
If the role interests you, please do not hesitate to get in touch!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Please apply with your CV to: Marta Gomez Borge