Leeds, West Yorkshire
Admin and Secretarial
· External Reference
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
Office: You MUST be abe to make it into one of the following locations if required:
Glasgow170/200 Brand St, City, Glasgow G51 1DH
BelfastLaw Society House, BT1 3GN
Cardiff1st Floor General Building, 31-33 Newport Road, Cardiff, CF24 0AB
Solihull1st Floor Sandford House, 41 Homer Road, Solihull, B91 3QJ
LiverpoolThe Capital Building, 6 Union Street, Liverpool, L3 9PP
StokeEtruria Office Village, Forge Ln, Stoke-on-Trent ST1 5RQ
Leeds471 Waterside Court, Leeds, LS13 1RF
BootleFloor 2, Building 6, Redgrave Court, Merton Bank Road, Bootle, L20 7AP
NewcastleLink House, Melbourne Street, Newcastle Upon Tyne NE1 2JQ
Hours: Full Time (37 hours per week, Mon- Fri)
Flexible hours. Core hours between 10am and 3pm with latest shut down 7.30pm
Adecco are looking for temporary administrators to work remotely from home. This is an exciting opportunity to work within a new team that will be at the forefront of accelerating the asylum system to provide faster and more efficient outcomes to asylum seekers.
We are looking for highly motivated and organised individuals who have knowledge of Microsoft applications (including Excel), excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), the ability to work at pace with a high degree of accuracy in written records, and strong multi-tasking skills, ability to work from different workstreams.
Understanding of the Asylum System/Previous Asylum Administration experience would be an advantage.
Key Responsibilities :
· Conducting high volume, accurate Asylum case reviews, identifying and assessing key pieces of evidence, to document the assessment of the case and assignment of appropriate routing, including accelerated progression options.
· To provide evidence and support to operational colleagues to allow effective implementation of the recommended route.
· Liaising with key stakeholders in and outside of Asylum Operations, such as Legal Representatives.
· Managing correspondence, ensuring prompt responses and actions are taken.
· Identifying and processing Asylum administrative actions, such as Biometric Residency Card queries and background checks to a regular schedule.
· Updating multiple key case working databases, such as Atlas, CID, and HOPs, with timely and accurate information.
· Attendance at physical offices; to process and scan paper-based casefiles, action post and correctly identify and store valuable identity documents.
FULL TRAINING WILL BE PROVIDED
· Adecco Paid Holiday and Boost Benefits offering discounts on products
· Learning and development tailored to your role
· An environment with flexible working options
Due to the sensitive nature of the work, you will require CTC Security clearance. You will also need to have:
· Resided in the UK for the last 3 years
· A *current* British Passport or settlement status
· NI Number
· 2 x proof of addresses (all in UK)
· 5 years full history with no gaps of more than 1 month
· 3 years solid reference with no gaps of more than 1 month
Due to the nature of the work at the Home Office, the role can be subject to change based on the business needs at the time. Therefore, they need candidates with a flexible nature that can deal with change.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Kayleigh Nicol