London, Greater London
Public Sector - Public Sector Administration
· Job type
· External Reference
Administrator for the corporate membership and events team
1 Month Contract (potential extensions)
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for one of our clients who are a global art museum based in central London.
· Responsible for handling and effectively responding to initial client event and membership enquiries by telephone and e-mail and efficiently distributing this information to the team.
· Generation of appropriate client documentation, such as event staff requests, event and membership confirmation documentation, event and membership agreements, security documentation and event and membership invoices for approval by the appropriate member of the team before disseminating accordingly.
· Maintenance of accurate financial records, including raising invoices, monitoring payments and processing expenditure.
· Liaise with event suppliers to maintain accurate and up to date event supplier commission income.
· Liaise with art experts to ensure payroll is processed accurately
· Attendance at membership early morning tours and corporate supporter evening events.
· Arrange corporate membership benefit delivery such as ordering and distributing corporate membership benefit materials such as exhibition catalogues and posters, corporate supporter cards and Annual Reports.
· Liaise with the Design Studio, as required, for invitation design and updating marketing materials.
· Diary scheduling for all members of the team, distribution of the agendas, papers and minutes as required.
· Conduct event related research for members of the team as required e.g. competitor analysis, client research. Maintain useful timetables such as London's exhibition and events schedule.
If you feel that this role suits you skill set please send us a copy of your CV and we will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy