· Job type
· External Reference
Office and Secretarial
Adecco Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting for an Occupational Health Administration Assistant to join a well established team in a reputable company based in Devises. This role is for a temporary 12 month period, with the possibility to be extended.
The main purpose for this role is to assist with administrative tasks within a large team of colleagues to ensure they are free to carry out their roles efficiently and effectively.
Full time hours of 37 hours per week.
Pay rate: �9.48p/h
* Maintaining confidentiality at all times.
* Maintain accurate records and use internal systems to input data.
* Provide timely and accurate reports when needed
* Act as point of contact in the office for general duties E.G office Supplies
* Prioritise incoming work and closely follow procedures
* Good communication skills, both verbal and written
* Professional demeanour- good telephone manner
* RSA II or equivalent typing
* Good knowledge of confidentiality within the work place.
* Ability to maintain records and keep files up to date
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a great company. If you are available immediately and this sounds like the right role for you, please apply with your CV.
Adecco recruitment are an equal opportunities employer and act as a recruitment agency. Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.