Description de l'offre
Office and Secretarial - Administration Manager
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Do you excellent finance skills? Very organised? Demonstrate excellent customer service skills? Posses first class numeracy skills and attention to detail?
Are you looking for a new opportunity?
My client an events company is looking for a Finance Administrator with French and Spanish language skills to join their team.
Your main purpose of the role is to source accurate, timely purchase invoices from their suppliers and gaining approval for payment. The team will be working in a collaborative environment, and will have a high level of supplier and client interaction.
The role also requires the ability to follow client processes and to act as part of an important team in our business.
Your main duties will involve;
- Review of all the events and bookings undertaken on a client by client basis.
- Obtaining invoices from suppliers to meet all bookings.
- Review of inbound invoices.
- Liaising with the client after the event to ensure they are satisfied with the charges made.
- Dealing with any invoice related problems.
- Handling deposit payments.
- Producing weekly complied invoices to be sent to the client.
- Ensuring all invoices are processed for payment within the payment terms agreed.
- Manage the Up-Lift process where necessary.
- Monitoring the receipt of purchase orders.
- Client liaison.
- Supplier liaison.
- Maintain up to date records on all working flies.
- Maintain a good filing system.
- Obtaining copies of public liability certificates from hotels.
The successful candidate must have;
- Strong organisational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Fluent in French and Spanish
These types of opportunities don't come around often - so please apply now!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy