Description de l'offre
Tunbridge Wells, Kent
Legal - Legal Secretarial
· Job type
· External Reference
To support the client's distribution strategy with technical advice in aspects of contract negotiation and production, ensuring the Sales area have signed contracts in place for all new and retained business, across a range of product lines, avoiding financial and commercial risk. Support the production of any Client contract and deal with related queries for other business areas, such as International and Travel.
· STANDARD VARIATIONS TO LARGE CORPORATE CONTRACTS :
· Draft standard variations to contracts for large corporate clients, to ensure all new and renewing clients have contracts which reflect the agreed proposition. Manage the chasing of outstanding contracts where appropriate.
· BESPOKE CORPORATE CONTRACT DRAFTING/NEGOTIATION:
· Provide close support to Account Management teams on complex requests and challenges such as interpretation and technical issues in contracts for large corporate clients.
· Advise, respond, and where appropriate take the lead in dealing with queries internally on Account Managers' behalf, liaising with Sales to understand client needs and Pricing, Group Legal and Risk and Compliance to ensure bespoke services/wording meet legal, commercial and regulatory requirements.
· Support the contract decision-making process, sourcing advice and expertise for key stakeholders on contractual risk of proposed wording, using Group Legal and other areas of the business where necessary.
· Draft bespoke agreements to help the Sales area maximise business opportunities, ensuring contracts are legally and commercially robust, and represent the proposition agreed.
· Support the implementation of new healthcare trusts.
· Support the tender process through provision of guidance and support or legal reviews where required.
Consultant: Priya Sachania
The application process is subject to the successful completion of background and reference checking, including CRB and CCJ (County Court Judgement) checks Adecco is an equal opportunities employer If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role, please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy