· Job type
Admin and Secretarial
· External Reference
Office and Secretarial - Administrative Assistant
Adecco are recruiting for a full time Executive Officer European Caseworker for the UK Visa and Immigration team at the Home Office . They are responsible for making millions of decisions every year about who has the right to visit or stay in the country, with a firm emphasis on national security and a culture of customer satisfaction for people who come here legally.
This is an excellent opportunity for an administrator with proven attention to detail and able to make decisions by looking at facts from policies and procedure to join this busy team and to gain knowledge of working within this renowned government agency Full training will be given.
The role will start once clearance has been received until 1 st September 2022 ( 3 monthly reviews)
Working Monday to Friday 9-5 pm. The role will be based at one of the following locations once clearance received:
· The Capital Building, Old Hall Street, Liverpool City Centre.
· Old Hall Street, Liverpool City Centre.
· Redgrave Court, Merton Road, Bootle
As an European Case Worker you will be managing complex caseloads by using specific guidance and policy to consider and make well-judged decisions on customer applications, You will need to be able to deliver against deadlines and quality targets as well as providing excellent customer service both internally/externally.
The role will also involve managing team in boxes and drafting responses to correspondence and complaints as well as being able to work within a team and supporting colleagues to deliver performance of a high standard
The Ideal Candidate:
· Previous administration skills with ability to make decisions
· Articulating complex decisions in a concise, clear manner verbally and in writing
· Ability to work in a team environment with best outcomes to be achieved
· Being flexible and receptive to implementing change
· Excellent business written and spoken communications skills
· Able to work to guidelines, policies, and procedures
To be successful you will also need
Security Clearance Due to the nature of the work CTC security clearance will be required and you will need to have …
· Resided in the UK for the last 3 years
· Have a *current* British Passport or settlement status due to the sensitive nature of the work
· NI Number
· 2 x proof of addresses (all in UK)
· 5 years full history with no gaps of more than 1 month
· 3 years solid reference with no gaps of more than 1 month
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Maxine Barnard