£ 9.5 - £ 9.65 / Hourly
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
ADECCO Swansea are looking for an Administrator for their client in Swansea.
This role would suit an experienced and reliable administrator, who has a flexible approach to work and a positive attitude.
This is an ongoing temporary role with long-term opportunities for the right candidate.
- Providing additional administration support to the team
- Accurately input data
- Complete documentation/paperwork as needed
- Help to organise events, meetings etc.
- Deal with any incoming enquiries over the phone and via email (taking messages when needed)
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
- Strong administration experience with excellent attention to details and organisational skills
- Able to deliver excellent customer service
- Team-player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Valid DBS essential
- Experience in an education setting or similar an advantage, but not essential
- Welsh language skills desirable, but not essential
Full-time, Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm (some flexibility may be required)
We look forward to receiving your application.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Please apply with your CV to: Adele Lane