£ 8.91 - £ 9.62 / Hourly
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Adecco are currently recruiting a Administrator to join our well established client , based in Newport.
Working in a busy manufacturing depot, dealing with all aspects of daily/ Hr admin.
Position is long term ongoing.
Support the administration of people management activity across an assigned area of responsibility
· Liaise with appropriate stakeholders to alter attendance management system with verified information related to absence details, overtime and employee information changes
· Provide and secure the appropriate paperwork for line managers to facilitate people management processes and procedures e.g. return to works, disciplinaries, grievances etc.
· Supply Human Resources with all relevant information relating to people management activity e.g. completed performance management documents, bonus data, fit notes etc.
· Compare recruitment agency invoices and supply appropriate information to ensure the business is charged accordingly for its service e.g. agency worker absence, Bradford factor, agreed bonus payments etc.
· Maintain appropriate compliance records e.g. health & safety training
· Run and send time sheet reports to the appropriate stakeholders
Ensure the timely ordering of all goods and services to meet business requirements
· Raise purchase requisitions
· Goods receipt in full or part depending on the content of the delivery
· Review query log to identify outstanding queries
· Liaise with business users to understand discrepancies
· Contact suppliers to query invoice discrepancies
· Adjust purchase requisitions to accommodate acceptable changes
· Maintain up to date information relating to each query within the query log
· Liaise with finance department to ensure that purchase orders are posted against correct General Ledger codes when new goods or services are being ordered
· Chase credit notes from suppliers for invoice queries when appropriate
· Maintain records of projected orders and inform Finance of expected accruals
Ensure the continuous process of general administrative activities
· Distribute incoming mail
· Facilitate the delivery of outgoing mail
· Maintain up to date information displayed across an assigned area
· Monitor and order stationery to maintain availability for an assigned area
· Provide note taking support when required
· Liaise with the landlord to arrange general site maintenance e.g. grass cutting, pest control
· Coordinate the cleaning and repair of PPE, reporting issues identified by wears
· Produce fobs for issue and ensure they are cancelled when no longer employed
Coordinate the facilitation of visitors onto site
· Arrange catering facilities when appropriate
· Supply and collect Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for visits to operational areas
· Liaise with security to arrange access onto site
· Arrange inductions with the appropriate stakeholders
Miscellaneous or ad hoc business requirements
Manage specific projects or undertake specific project activity as determined by the business or line manager
· Represent your function or business at meetings or events as required
· Undertake any reasonable request in order to support the needs of the business
Hours - Office hours Monday to Friday - 8.30am - 5pm
Salary £8.91 - £9.62 per hour
Immediate start available
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Please apply with your CV to: kristy elvins