£ 10.5 - £ 11 / Hourly
Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Industrial & Manufacturing
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
We are currently looking for a Parts Administrator to work with one of our reputable clients based in Ipswich.
We are looking for a hard working and motivated candidate to work on an ongoing Temporary basis, however for the right person this could be a permanent position.
This position will be on a Monday- Friday basis.
£10.50-£11.00per hour dependant on experience.
We are looking for candidates who are available with an immediate start.
Your roles and responsibilities;
· Being the initial point of contact for drivers arriving at Factory Goods Inwards to prioritise receipt traffic;
· Liaising with buyers, consignment stock reps, quality, and receiving materials inspection to ensure expedient flow of all materials to correct locations and dispersal points;
· Liaising with Supervisor as required on any workflow barriers;
· Advising forklift drivers of delivery priorities;
· Waste management coordination;
· Investigating and taking appropriate action to correct receipts anomalies prior to booking in, action stock corrections and discrepancies;
· Validating batch numbers and effectively resolve any outstanding issues;
· Being the initial point of contact for returns dispatch and paperwork;
· Ensuring inventory containers/stillages are prepared ready for dispatch, and coordinating with suppliers to arrange collections;
· Annual stock take duties and reporting of stock on hand;
· Assist with product line deliveries as required;
· Taking on specific projects as requested;
· Other duties as required.
· Experienced computer user with a sound numeracy discipline and attention to detail;
· Good Microsoft office knowledge and skills
· Oracle experience advantageous in order to deal with stock anomalies and interruptions to planned activities;
· Experience of working with ERP systems;
· Excellent data analysis skills;
· Ability to work with minimal supervision;
· Excellent communication skills, and ability to communicate effectively amongst team members
If you are interested in this position then please apply accordingly today!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Please apply with your CV to: Charlotte Aldridge