£ 19000 - £ 21000 / Year
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Are you looking for a new opportunity to join an established, reputable business? Would you like to be part of a friendly team? Would you like to work for a company who offer fantastic benefits and career progression? If you are dedicated to customer satisfaction, have strong order processing skills and enjoy liaising with various departments then look no further, this is the role for you!
Based in a rural location, working in a friendly, modern environment, your duties will include:
* Communicating with customers and suppliers in a professional and timely manner
* Processing daily sales orders accurately
* Preparing and following up client quotes
* Organising deliveries/transport of goods to customers
* Making calls to new and existing customers to ensure they are satisfied with the service and orders, building up strong relationships
* Updating the customer database accurately with schedules
* Order progress chasing with other departments
* All other administration support as required
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Please apply with your CV to: Sarah Walker