Leeds, West Yorkshire
Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Warehouse Staff
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
Do you want to work for a growing company in Leeds? Are you a skilled administrator with an enthusiasm to learn? This incredible opportunity might just be the one for you!
The main purpose of your role:
· Working with the wider Warehouse Administrative team to offer a service to customers over a 7 day week reporting initially to the senior administrator.
· Help to produce labels and paperwork including Commercial invoices for outgoing goods.
· Supporting the Senior Administrator with updating weekly reports.
· Creation of picks on the bespoke warehouse management system
· Inputting data across several courier platforms
· Booking consignments on courier websites
· Ensure all pallets / parcels have the correct paper work and labels ready for dispatch on time and in full.
· Order tracking from customers, courier and department enquiries
· Dealing with all priority orders from Sales and Customer Services including awareness of customer SLA's and escalation procedures
· You may be required to assist with the picking and labelling of some orders.
· Dealing with order collections from the trade counter and enquiries
· Support the wider Administrative team including Apprentices where necessary and covering for annual leave.
· Instilling high levels of customer service to internal and external customers
· First point of contact for email and telephone enquiries into the department
· Daily clerical support to the warehouse management team
· Provide management information and data as required
· Maintaining good communication within the Warehouse and other departments
· Attend training and any other work related courses as requested by the company
· Work to agreed SLA's for all customers
· Supporting the warehouse management team with any ad hoc projects
· Experienced of working in an office environment
· SAP experience
· A relevant business qualification is preferable
· Excellent communication skills
· Highly effective in all Microsoft Office applications
· Highly organised
· High attention to detail
Monday - Friday
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Please apply with your CV to: Georgina York