Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne And Wear
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Adecco Newcastle are delighted to represent there client in a search for an administrator to join there well established team in a private school environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic, calm team player who loves a challenge and wants to work in a thriving school where every day is enjoyable and different. You will also be part of the school's 'front of house' operation.Similar essential and willingness to learn is.
We wish to appoint a candidate who:
· Can communicate effectively with staff, parents, pupils and visitors
· Remains calm and positive under pressure, is flexible, adaptable and able to multi-task
· Is self-motivated and has personal drive to complete tasks to required timescales
· Is able to work with minimum supervision and as part of a team
· The candidate must have an excellent level of literacy and ICT skills and experience with google packages. Must be committed to safeguarding, confidentiality and promoting the welfare of children in accordance with school policies and GDPR
· Is willing to learn new skills
If you feel this position is one of interest for you please apply within.
Or call the office for more information on 01912221101
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Please apply with your CV to: Rachael Porter