Office and Secretarial - Administrative Assistant
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Adecco Sunderland are delighted to be working with a client based in Stockton on Tees who are looking for an administrator to join them on a permanent basis.
This is a full-time role and the salary is dependent on experience.
· Assist in the smooth running of the Admin department, supporting the sales Co-ordinator in the day-to-day running of the North East office.
· Operate, maintain and develop all packing and despatch systems and functions.
· To ensure all internal and external standard requirements are fully understood and met.
· To ensure good communication with the workshop supervisor so they are aware of our customers' requirements or any changes to the agreed work scope, and that our customers are fully aware of any issues we encounter in completing the work to their satisfaction in a timely manner.
· To undertake any other reasonable relevant task/training that may be required within the engineering services department.
· Quoting customers.
· Sourcing of spares.
· Manage incoming calls.
· Invoice checking.
· Progress purchase orders.
· Ordering and managing stationery supplies and other office base items.
· Check certification of purchases and suppliers.
· Order entry - contract review.
· Staff time sheets - overtime allocation and review.
· Epicor computer inputs.
· Deal with new account enquiries.
· Manage internal and external post.
· Undertake any other project or reasonable request required by the business.
· Review own current competency levels and review any training or development needs.
· Packing/unpacking of all items including heavy items requiring mechanical assistance.
· Dealing with couriers and all transportation requirements and issues.
· Maintain forklift truck licence, and ensure the required company checks are carried out.
· Ensure all export documentation is correct.
· Produce daily packing record.
· Ensure sufficient packing materials are always available.
· Good Admin experience
· Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office Suite, specifically Excel
· Strong focus on internal/external customer satisfaction
· Ability to communicate at all levels & work well under pressure
· A team player
Adecco UK are an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Please apply with your CV to: Kirstie Hudson