£ 20000 - £ 26000 / Year
· Job type
Construction and Property
· External Reference
Sales Administrator - £20,000 - £26,000
Are you a driven, hard-working and committed individual who is looking for a new challenge in their career?
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work with one of our clients based in Colchester as a Sales Administrator. This company is rapidly expanding and offers an exciting and fast-paced working environment, so needs individuals who can hit the ground running.
As a Sales Administrator, you will be experienced in admin duties including inputting data and handling high volumes of sales enquiries. Assisting in the Accounts department will also be expected, so experience within Accounts would be advantageous.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Processing sales orders, quotes and briefs
· Handling enquiries received via email or phone
· Preparing quotes for sales orders
· Processing contractor time sheets
· Assisting in the Accounts department with invoicing and reconciling purchase ledgers
Skills and Experience
· Demonstrates the ability to work well under pressure in a busy office environment
· Adaptable, versatile and able to thrive in a role where every day is different
· Experienced in processing high levels of sales orders
· Excellent customer service skills including handling enquiries and complaints
· Advanced in Microsoft Office packages and Apple MAC system
· Experience with processing time sheets
· Experience within Accounts
Monday - Friday 9-5pm - Flexible working offered
Free car parking
Company social events
Opportunities to progress within a growing company
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Please apply with your CV to: Charlotte Dow