London, Greater London
Education & Childcare - Education Administration
· Job type
Education and Childcare
· External Reference
We have an opportunity to work with a University based in Central London. This is a long term temporary position until May 2020 currently. The client is offering £14.06 per hour.
Front of house reception duties; dealing with student enquiries face-to-face, via the telephone and email.
· Monitoring, categorising and processing emails in the inbox.
· Arranging and booking appointments and diagnostic assessments for students.
· Day-to-day use of SITS and Maximizer (CRM applications) to store and retrieve student information.
· Updating the Student Wellbeing Service database daily and analysing data for management reporting.
· Knowledge of how students can access support services during their studies.
· Familiar with the Equality's Act 2010. In depth Knowledge of reasonable adjustments DWS can put in place for students in the form of Inclusion Plans, Individual Exam Adjustments or any other reasonable adjustments/support and the process and procedures that needs to be followed.
· Working knowledge of SWS's confidentiality policy and adhering to data protection law (GDPR).
· Managing a list of high risk students. Ensuring that students who are at risk are flagged to Senior Managers. In addition to this, managing a list of returning students to flag and follow up on their return to studies.
· Assisting DWS coordinator with raising invoices for students requesting reimbursements and DSA forms.
· Minute taking for liaison meetings, team meetings and case meetings.
· Maintaining excellent relationships with internal and external staff members and departments such as the Exams Team, SSC, Visa Team, Educational Psychologists, and Mentors etc.
· Raising stationary orders, dealing with post and arranging the collection of confidential waste.
· Other ad hoc duties including help with organising DWS events, catering orders, supervising the DWS Volunteer
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy