Coventry, West Midlands
· Job type
· External Reference
Office and Secretarial
I am currently recruiting for a administrator to join one of my prestigious clients based in Coventry for a minimum 6 month maternity cover. (possibility the role would go permanent)
The role is to provide a service to policyholders & their representatives in the issue and renewal of policy documentation, notification of new claims arising, and pro-actively drive claims to a conclusion, in accordance with the appropriate policy wording and agreed insurer and Company procedures.
1. Produce and issue Renewal documentation on a monthly basis.
2. Handle incoming Gap & Household claims notified in a courteous and efficient manner.
3. Follow agreed claim procedures relevant to each policy type in order to ensure that the appropriate evidence and documentation is obtained to allow settlement of claims within service agreements and T&C's of applicable policy
4. Pro-actively drive claims to a conclusion.
5. Where necessary submit to the insurer notification of Large Loss claims that fall outside of our D.A Limit
6. On a daily basis update household claim notes from 3rd Party engineers web portal.
7. Process Pro rata refunds
8. On a monthly basis, advise line manager of third party supplier's failure to provide adequate / expected service levels.
9. Provide such support and assistance to policyholders as may reasonably be required.
10. Ensure both system and paper files where applicable are kept updated at all stages.
11. Liaise with all insurers and or Brokers where necessary keeping accurate records of conversations
12. Handle Correspondence within agreed department timescale
13. Pass Sign off to Underwriting on a daily basis
14. All complaints will be dealt with as per the Company Service Level Standards
15. Following agreed procedures in respect of training and competence
16. Any other duties, which the Company may reasonably require
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.