Description de l'offre
Barnet, Greater London
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Job Title: Administrator - 6 Month Fixed Term Contract
Salary: £26,923 pro-rata
Hours: 35 hours a week
Providing high quality administrative support within the Events & Committee Services Team. This role includes providing administrative support for the committees and events that are supported by the team. Some attendance at events, often held at weekends, will be required.
Key Accountabilities & Main Tasks :
· Providing administration for committees including
· Preparation and distribution of committee papers, including uploading to website.
· Liaison with venues for meeting and accommodation.
· Liaison with committee members and committee secretaries
· Providing support for events including
· Preparation and distribution of participant information, including badges and other event materials
· Updating information on the BYM website
· Attendance at some events, likely to be weekends to provide on-site support.
· Providing support for nominating committees, including adding information to a database and interrogating it to report on information requested by the committee members.
· Assisting in the implementation of new ways of working for the Central Nominations Committee, following a review of their work.
· Updating website information which includes the use of a content management system.
· Communicating with a range of audiences by telephone, in writing (usually email) and often face to face, and taking appropriate action in accordance with agreed process
· Recording information on our membership database, as well as searching and retrieving information from it and running interrogation reports
· Analysing information on a range of subjects including financial data, as specified by the line manager, and preparing and succinct reports and recommendations for managers
· Arranging hospitality and welcoming visitors and committee members
· Filing and archiving paper and electronic records per protocols
· Booking travel, meeting rooms, hotels and other venues and processing expense claims per agreed guidelines and policies
· Pursuing personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for effective performance of the role
· high level of attention to detail , numeric skills, and the ability to work quickly, creatively and accurately under pressure. They should have the ability to work flexibly as part of a team. The post also demands the ability to plan, maintain and improve administrative systems. They should be conversant with developments in new technology and able if necessary to suggest creative improvements to working practices. You will have strong IT skills and needs the ability to effectively prioritise and plan their own workload
Internal - 80% : Primary contacts will be with managers and staff.
External - 20% : With the support of the line manager.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy