£ 23000 - £ 24000 / Year
· Job type
Admin and Secretarial
· External Reference
Office and Secretarial - Executive PA
As an Administration Assistant/PA you will be playing a key role in providing support to the administrative functions of the organisation. The ideal candidate will be highly organised, self-motivated, and possess excellent communication skills. Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 and Excel is essential, and familiarity with Sage 50 is advantageous. This role involves scheduling and organising various activities, maintaining an online diary, and undertaking additional duties as assigned.
Salary: 23k per annum
Hours: Monday-Friday, 9-5
· Provide general administrative support to the team
· Maintain a professional and organised office environment.
· Demonstrate proven experience in Microsoft Office 365, with a focus on Excel spreadsheets.
· Knowledge of Sage 50 is advantageous.
· Schedule and organise sales visits, and other events as required.
· Update and maintain an online diary with accurate and up-to-date information.
· Maintain a professional telephone manner.
· Communicate effectively with team members and external contacts.
· Handle inquiries and redirect them to the appropriate person or department.
· Provide support to colleagues as needed
· Demonstrate flexibility in undertaking various administrative duties.
Qualifications and Skills:
· Proven experience in Microsoft Office 365 and Excel.
· Knowledge of Sage 50
· Strong organisational and multitasking skills.
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Proactive and self-motivated.
· Ability to work effectively in a team.
· Outgoing and friendly with a professional approach.
If this role is of interest to you, please apply now!
For more job opportunities and general updates from Adecco, please follow us on our new Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/AdeccoLiverpool
Adecco aim to respond to all applicants, however due to the large volume of applications we receive this may not always be possible. Should you not receive a response within five working days please accept this as notification that you have not been short-listed on this occasion.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer. By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Anna Zygler