Liverpool (Liverpool) Sales
· Job type
Admin and Secretarial
· External Reference
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
I am currently recruiting for an experienced administrator to join a lovely team based in Liverpool. This is an ongoing role with the potential to turn permanent for the right person.
Hours: Monday- Friday 8.30am- 4.30pm
Location: Liverpool City Centre
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
· To be a point of contact for insurers, employers, solicitors and treatment providers, providing relevant advice and assistance.
· To process referrals, reports, data and other information involved in a case in accordance with agreed best practice and procedures.
· use a range of software applications (Word/Excel/ Outlook) to record work and liaise with referral companies and other involved parties.
· To raise invoices in accordance with the file and agreed process.
· Ensure all post is scanned and assigned to the correct cases and teams.
· To ensure all DPA requests are carried out with a high level of attention to detail and completed within the time frame given.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· The ability to think outside of the box and make decisions
· Highly organised and the ability to prioritise workload
· Effective time management skills and attention to detail.
· Effective communication skills, both written and verbal (to include effective telephony skills).
· The ability to communicate and build rapport with people at all levels.
· To be able to work independently through own initiative as well as being an effective member of a team.
· Able to demonstrate flexibility and adaptability at all times.
· Good IT skills, knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel and Outlook.
· Use of administrative systems and able to maintain recording systems.
Please apply to this advert if you feel you have the skills and experience!
For more job opportunities and general updates from Adecco, please follow us on our new Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/AdeccoLiverpool
Adecco aim to respond to all applicant's, however due to the large volume of applications we receive this may not always be possible. Should you not receive a response within five working days please accept this as notification that you have not been short-listed on this occasion.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employee.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Anna Hoyle