£ 13 - £ 15 / Hourly
Admin and Secretarial
· External Reference
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
I am currently recruiting for Administrator to join a great team based in Liverpool City Centre. This is a really good opportunity for someone who has extensive administration experience as well as good IT knowledge and willingness to learn new skills.
This is a temporary position for approximately 8 weeks but could be extended and potential to turn permanent for the right person.
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm (flexible)
· Responsible for all day-to-day work relating to recruitment and admissions of PGRs across the five departments associated with student journey
· Provide guidance and support to the directors
· Help maintain effective systems and processes to manage admissions
· Co-ordinate open days and other recruitment activities with the support of the Marketing, Recruitment and Events team
· Act as key point of contact for all applicants, dealing with enquiries and advising on the admissions process, including funding opportunities
· Process all applications, liaising with departmental directors
· Support in arrangements where necessary for the interviewing of students
Helping to get students enrolled, assisting them through their student journey, supporting and monitoring meetings with tutors
Must have administration experience as well as strong IT skills.
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this role please apply.
Adecco aim to respond to all applicant's, however due to the large volume of applications we receive this may not always be possible. Should you not receive a response within five working days please accept this as notification that you have not been short-listed on this occasion.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employee
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Eleanor Crummey