Castleford, West Yorkshire
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Our client based in Castleford is looking for an administrator to join their team within the property industry.
The purpose of the contract is to assist in the daily running of the Client's busy Administration Office. Working alongside our Client and other Contract staff the duties are varied and will require a dedicated and hard-working individual to meet the demands of the job. The role requires flexibility and a willingness to learn and undertake any duty, as necessary under the clerical remit. Full training will be provided.
Our ideal candidate will have some previous experience in a clerical/admin background and will have good working knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook. Candidates should possess a professional, confident and friendly telephone manner, as they will be required to liaise frequently with both internal and external customers.
General duties will include:
· Responsibility for collecting, opening and distributing incoming post and ensuring outgoing post is collected and taken to mailroom each day.
· Deed store duties, which may include lifting boxes and climbing ladders in order to retrieve files.
· Raising and receipting of purchase orders (PONS) and checking invoices.
· Recording and updating information on in-house systems (ESCOMS, SAP).
· Searching Land Registry system for Caution Titles/Deeds.
· Dealing with returned cheques and issuing boundary plans as necessary.
· Recording and maintaining IA Claims and Wayleave Claims on a master spreadsheet.
· Checking and allocating jobs to Land Officers utilising a postcode spreadsheet.
· Maintaining a busy, department email inbox.
· Typing letters.
· Other ad hoc duties.
This is a temporary role and will pay £8.21 per hour, working Monday- Friday, 9am-5pm.
If you are interested in this position, please do call us on 0113 2186530 to discuss in more detail.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy