Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
*Please contact the Chester branch for this post*
Adecco are recruiting on behalf of Cheshire Constabulary for a Local Policing Unit Administrator to join their team on a part-time basis in Warrington Police Station for 12 months initially.
The purpose of the role is to work closely with other teams within Business Systems and deliver a professional administrative service in accordance with agreed standards.
Duties of the post include but are not limited to:
· Ensure requests received through the Service Management Tool are actioned, updated and closed in accordance with agreed Service Level Agreements
· Request and issue stationery, equipment, paper and cups ensuring that stock levels are maintained
· Maintain and update the Force Intranet ensuring that information is relevant and accurate
· Record and bank monies received
· Taking receipt of ordered Officer uniform and logging its receipt
The successful candidate will demonstrate skills in the following areas:
· Strong administration skills
· IT literacy
· Excellent customer service skills
· Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
This is a part-time role working 22.5 hours over Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday (7.5 hours per day plus lunch break).
The successful applicant will be required to successfully pass an in-depth background check before commencing role.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy