Feltham, Greater London
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Our client who are a leading provider of technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services is looking for an Administrator to join their Legal department. The role is offered on a 6 months contract basis via Adecco with a potential to go longer based on business needs and performance. The role holder will work from our clients' modern offices in Bedfont Lakes, Feltham (Middlesex) working Mon to Friday 40 hours per week and will be paid £8.89/hour.
The Centre of Excellence team comprises of both Legal and non-Legal professionals who transform how Legal operations are run are organized in a round the clock support model and support a wide range of functions including end to end matter management, approvals and signature. They specialize in developing processes to manage risk and complexity and in using tools to improve efficiency in everything we do. The Legal Administrator will be responsible for the following:
Role & Responsibilities :
· Preparing the contract for signature and having the contract signed
· Scanning Paper Contract and distributing the signed
· Validating Key Data Entered into Contract Management System by the Legal team: Ensure key data fields entered by the contract owner match the paper contract document.
· Attaching Scanned Contract to Proper Contract Record in Contract Management System
· Filing Paper Contract
Reading Contracts and creating ECLM / VAP Records
Required Knowledge and Skills:
· Previous administration role in a busy fast-paced environment.
· Experience with MS Office applications
· Ability to adapt to, and work efficiently in, an environment with shifting priorities and potential interruptions
· Excellent time management and organization skills
· Ability to concentrate on detailed work, with emphasis on accuracy
· Basic understanding of contractual principles and practices
· Ability to interact tactfully and effectively with a wide variety of individuals in person (including executives), via telephone and electronically (instant messaging, email, MS Word)
· Excellent listening skills
· Strong logic and reasoning skills
· Strong written and oral communication skills; must be able to communicate across cultures and with all levels.
· Ability to learn and use IT based tools on a regular basis
· High customer service focus
· High focus on adherence to process
· Focus on customer service
· Ability to enforce process and guidelines defined for the role
· Team player
The application process is subject to the successful completion of background and reference checking, including CRB and CCJ (County Court Judgement) checks.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer.
If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role, please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy