Description de l'offre
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Education & Childcare - Education Administration
· Job type
· External Reference
Duties would include:
- Act as Secretary to Capital Project Committees and The Capital Programme Board, including organisation and servicing of meetings, arranging dates, room bookings, catering, preparation and circulation of papers.
- Assist with the diary management of the Capital Projects staff including arranging meetings on their behalf.
- Prepare agendas, minutes, letters, reports and presentations using the full range of Microsoft Office Suite applications and other specialist software.
- Maintain centrally controlled electronic databases and recording systems as required.
- Assist in promoting the capability and experience of the Business Unit including such things as communication and promotional material.
- To undertake other duties of a comparable nature, as required.
- To be an able team worker, prioritising work and contributing towards a collective commitment by the CPU in providing a quality service
If you would like to apply for this position, please send over a copy of your CV
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy