Description de l'offre
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
I am currently assisting our client in recruiting for a temporary administrator to work within a busy department based in North Liverpool.
This role is initially for 1 month but may be extended due to the needs of the business.
The duties of this role include, but are not limited to:
· Diary management
· Minute taking/taking part in meetings
· Organising schedule for chief operating officer
· Document management
· Administrative duties as and where applicable
· Responding to emails
· Taking phone calls
The skills and experience required for this role include, but are not limited to:
· Previous public sector experience is preferred but not necessary
· Evidence of diary management and minute taking is essential
· Administrative/PA/Secretarial experience is also essential for this role
· Ability to work to own initiative as well as part of a team
· Ability to manage and prioritise work load
· Punctual, efficient and reliable.
Adecco aim to respond to all applicant's, however due to the large volume of applications we receive this may not always be possible. Should you not receive a response within five working days please accept this as notification that you have not been short-listed on this occasion.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy