Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Great Opportunity Available
Based in Lichfield
Temp to Perm Opportunity
My client based within the Lichfield area is looking to recruit a dynamic and bright individual to join their successful administration department.
· Must have previous administration experience within an office environment
· Posses excellent customer service and communication skills
· Be proficient with the us of MS packages such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Be able to work within a fast-paced environment
· Be proactive and able to work on own initiative
· Have excellent organisational skills
· Posses good data entry skills and the ability to produce reports
· Providing administrative support to management
· Answering incoming calls and relaying messages
· Arranging meetings
· Diary managements
· Maintaining company records and databases
· Preparing reports
· Maintaining filing systems
· Updating details onto PC systems
· Typing letters
· Postal duties
· Making service calls
· All other administration duties as required
The above role as an ASAP start date available.
To apply please call Adecco on 01384 456782 and ask for Kathryn Brookes.
Alternatively e-mail CV's
Adecco UK are an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy