Description de l'offre
Workplace Solutions are recruiting for a Administrator to be based in Sizewell B Power Station, Suffolk IP16 4UR. This is a permanent, full time role working 37 hours per week, Monday to Thursday 08:00 - 16:30 and Friday 08:00 - 14:00. On offer is a competitive salary.
The prospective candidate will be expected to carry out all general and varied administration duties ensuring the smooth and effective running of the office. They will need to be organised, accurate and pay attention to detail.
· Work closely with other administration staff – providing cover and support as required
· Develop effective working relationships with appropriate parties
· Manage time effectively to ensure tasks are handled accurately and in time therefore ensuring we deliver a high standard of work to the client.
· Develop to role as necessary
· Manage own workload to ensure managers/team requirements can be met
· Plans to ensure that time is carefully managed and deadlines are met
· Efficient handling of complex travel/hotel arrangements as required
· Maintain confidentiality at all times
· Good communication skills are essential when dealing with the client and other members of the team
For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
· Previous experience of administration work – including dealing with internal and external customers.
· Experience in note taking
· Experience of working in a finance background preferred but not essential
· PC literate with good keyboard skills, conversant with MS office applications especially Excel
· Good numeric and verbal skills equivalent of GCSE standard
· CTC clearance is required to enable site access
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. Workplace Solutions do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the Workplace Solutions Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to Workplace Solutions Managers.