Description de l'offre
Bristol, City Of Bristol
£ 9 - £ 9.5 / Hour
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
· External Reference
Fantastic administration opportunity working within the recruitment industry. Working for one of the top recruitment agencies in the UK&I - Adecco.
You'll be based at the clients site along with the Adecco Contract Manager. Our client is one of the largest employers in South Bristol - BS99 6ZZ. Their modern offices have beautiful surroundings along with a restaurant and cafe. In addition they provide free bus travel to and from the city centre for their staff and Adecco temporary workers.
In this role you'll support the recruitment process of both Temporary and Permanent employees by using your strong administration skills.
· Liaise with candidates by telephone & email, dealing with recruitment queries. Arranging interviews & telephone screens.
· Making job offers to candidates.
· Ensure recruitment systems are updated with relevant information.
· Working with third party companies to support with checks for new employees in line with defined requirements.
· Adhering to the recruitment policies and company best practice.
· Provide general administration support.
Skills / Experience :
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Experience of dealing with people over the phone and face to face.
· Experience in a fast paced environment
· Highly organised with the ability to multi task and deal with changing priorities.
· Accurate record keeping and the highest level of attention to detail.
· Great computer skills with ability to pick up new systems quickly
· Applicants with in-house recruitment or agency recruitment experience preferred though this is not essential as training will be provided.
The role is full time, 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday with a pay band of £9.00 - £9.50 per hour.
This is a great way to learn new and develop your existing skills in a busy environment.
Initially duration 2 months with the potential for longer term role.
The application process is subject to the successful completion of background and reference checking, including CRB and CCJ (County Court Judgement) checks Adecco is an equal opportunities employer If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role, please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy