Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Adecco have an exciting new position to join their team as a Administrator/ pre-screener working on a large permanent campaign based in Dunfermline for a large organisation.
We are looking for people with excellent customer service and communication skills who are able to work as part of an exciting team, with a high attention to detail.
Job type: Temporary
Hourly Rate: £8.50
Hours of work: 40 (must be flexible as may increase as and when required and involve weekend working)
The Coordinator will be supporting the Recruitment function and will be responsible for:
· Data entry into excel spreadsheets
· Preparing accurate checks
· Calling candidates and booking them into assessment days
· Interacting and guiding candidates through the assessment centre process
· General ad-hoc admin duties as required
Required Experience and Skills:
· Demonstrable experience of working in a similar or administrative role within a recruitment or HR function would be preferred.
· Proven administration or customer service skills in a busy fast paced environment
· Good communication skills and PC skills
· Prioritise and multi-tasking
· Attention to detail
· Process-oriented Candidate should be available to start as soon as possible and committed to work until the end of project.
The application process is subject to the successful completion of background and reference checking. Adecco is an equal opportunities employer
If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role, please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy