Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
ADMINISTRATOR REQUIRED FOR A TEMPORARY ASSIGNMENT UNTIL THE END OF DECEMBER 2018. £10.16 PER HOUR. BASED IN SWINDON TOWN CENTRE.
We are looking for someone who is available immediately on an on-going basis.
The successful candidate will be working for a team of people and will be required to perform the following duties:
- Process commission payments
- Liase with external agencies
- Processing distributor correspondence
- Collating information from statements and transferring this on to spreadsheets
- Some investigation work
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Good PC skills (particularly excel)
- Good interpersonal skills to be able to deal with people at all levels
- Reliability and excellent time keeping
- Structured and organised
- Excellent attention to detail
The vacancy is based within a very short walking distance of Swindon bus station and train station, with an on-site Coffee Shop, Restaurant and free vending machines that supply hot and cold beverages. 20 days holiday, plus 8 bank holidays and after 12 weeks you will be entitled to an extra 2 days holiday and the possibility of joining the pension scheme if you meet certain criteria.
If you are available immediately on an ongoing basis and are able to work Monday-Friday, 35hrs per week, 9am - 5pm (flexible with working hours, however must be between 8am - 6pm), then please apply.
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy