Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
The principal responsibility of the role is to provide a professional and confidential administrative service to identified customers (individual, team, or unit). This support may cover, in varying proportions, all or some of the key responsibilities set out below or all of the following activities, along with other administrative support tasks in keeping with the grade of the role.
· Demonstrable skills in the Microsoft Office suite of products
· Demonstrable skills in gathering information from a number of sources and present that information in an appropriate manner
· Good planning and organising skills
· Experience of working effectively without close supervision
· Excellent customer care skills, with a proven ability to meet customer expectations
Experience in working as part of a team
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy