Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Sales and Retail
· External Reference
We are currently recruiting on behalf of an expanding company, who are looking for a Data Administrator to review customer applications.
The roles primary responsibilities are to review all applications, to check that all applications are in line with policy rules, an ensure that both customer and dealer proofs of documentation and customer agreements are correct.
* Review customer agreements and, customer and dealer documentation proofs against a set of criteria to ensure that the deal is correct.
* Reject payout applications if they do not meet the requirements, indicating what element of the application is missing or incorrect.
* Input relevant details into our in-house system to enable payment.
* Needs to have an exceptionally high level of attention to detail, possess high energy levels and be able to demonstrate excellence in best practice
* Must be able to apply business rules and criteria with 100% consistency and accuracy.
* Must be able to work to targets
* Must be articulate and have a good level of PC literacy
* Requires a high level of confidence in their own decision making and the confidence to push payout applications back to introducers or not sign them off as appropriate
* Requires resilience and determination.
* The ability to work well under pressure and manage a high volume of repetitive tasks, meeting critical deadlines
* Consistency of decision making against a pre-defined set of rules and requirements
* Self-motivated & target driven
* A high level of numeracy and good communication skills
* PC literate intermediate level
* A team player
* Effective, courteous and timely communication with internal and external stakeholders
* A high quality of service delivery to internal and external customers
Full time 37.5 hours per week, permanent - shifts between the hours of 08:00-20:00 Monday-Friday, and 1 in 4 Saturdays 09:00-5:30.
By registering with Adecco you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced Recruitment Consultant, have access to variety interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond! We are fully compliant with GDPR and your details will not be forwarded to any external companies without your express permission.
Please note: This position is based in Petersfield, please only apply if you are willing and able to work in this location, and have the required skills. All applications will be reviewed within five working days by one of our experienced consultants and successful applicants only will be contacted within that time-frame. Please be assured that your details remain confidential and they will not be sent out to our client(s) until you have been contacted by us and have given us your consent, in accordance with REC guidelines. Adecco is an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy