Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
My client who is based on the outskirts of Sandbach are looking for an Administrator to work in their small but very busy team.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working on Sage 50, dealing with Purchase Orders, Invoices and a good understanding of Logistics.
· Provide Purchase Order numbers and obtain order acknowledgements
· Resolve Purchase Order/invoice queries
· Enter information onto Sage 50 system
· Ensuring filing of purchase orders and acknowledgements is maintained
· Update on progress of orders/deliveries
· Organise transport for deliveries
· Update database with any changes to Purchase Orders
This is a temporary role to cover holidays and is expected to last for approximately 3 weeks.
You will require your own transport due to the location of this company which is not on a public transport route.
To apply please email CV
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy