£ 16000 - £ 18000 / Year
Construction & Property - Building Trades
· Job type
Construction and Property
· External Reference
Adecco Stevenage are currently recruiting for a fast growing construction company in Stevenage. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone looking to pursue or continue a career within Administration . This Administration role will be supporting the existing team within this growing company, and is a great place to work.
· All office duties including- updating records, maintaining and updating the office filing systems and managing purchasing
· Answering incoming calls
· Resolving and dealing with company queries
· Diary management
· Contract set ups
· Managing the company training systems
· Managing all contractor admin- payroll & insurances
· Arranging the office social events
· Punctual & Reliable
· Professional telephone manner
· Confident in communicating with people of all levels
· Able to work under pressure and manage own work load
· Proficient in MSO packages
· Construction experience preferred but not essential
This role will be working Monday-Friday, 9:00-17:00 and offering a salary of £16,000-£18,000 dependant on experience.
If you are interested in this role please apply now, interviews and start asap.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy