Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Excellent Administrator position Available
Temp to Perm
8.00am till 5.00pm
25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
I am recruiting on behalf of my client who are based in the Kidderminster area, They are currently recruiting for an administrator to join their team on a temp to perm basis.
* Answering Telephones In timely and professional manner.
* Scanning , Receipts, invoices, statements and remittances
* Post, Incoming and outgoing
* Typing letters and memos
* Warranty Terms and conditions, printing
* Information Requests: Brochures, Literature, Pricing
* Dealing with visitors, hospitality
* Entering information onto spreadsheets, vouchers etc.
* Managing the info-line e-mails and dealing with enquiries
* Filing up coffee machine for training events and managing supplies
* Requesting copy invoices
* Requesting bank details
* Requesting remittances
* Taking payments
* Maintaining and ordering literature, stationery, business cards and work wear
* Arranging appointments for photocopier engineers etc.
* Maintaining annual leave calendar
* Booking flights, hotels and accommodation
* Registering new vehicles with insurance company
* Updating staff information
* Taking post
To apply for this excellent opportunity email your CV now!!
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy