Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
My client are looking for a really strong Administrator to deal with day-to-day commission invoice approval. A high proportion of the role is administrative and you will be processing commission and rebate invoices, checking everything is accurate and ensuring all queries are dealt with.
· Managing and processing all commission and rebate invoices for agencies, brokers and consultants.
· Ensuring data is up-to-date.
· Ensure all relevant documentation is signed.
· Respond to any queries via phone and email.
· Calculate bulk commission payments for brokers; ensure reports are sent to the broker within agreed timescales.
· Maintain relationships with brokers and ensure queries are dealt with in a timely manner.
· Work closely with finance to ensure queries are addressed and invoices passed within agreed timescales.
· Weekly production of Sales reporting to ensure our systems are kept up-to-date
· Excellent communication skills
· Strong prioritising skills
· The ability to work to strict deadlines
· A good knowledge of MS packages particularly Excel
· A good eye for detail
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy