£ 16000 - £ 18000 / Year
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
We are currently recruiting for 2x administrators to work in our Newcastle-under-Lyme office
Full time Hours
Salary £16k-£18K DOE
Come and join the worlds' leading staffing organisation and take part in our global mission to Perform, Transform and Innovate.
We are looking for a driven and self-motivated Payroll administrator to join our Customer Management Centre. You will be part of our market leading Corporate Accounts division where you will be responsible for pay rolling our temporary workforce across a number of key accounts.
Working for Adecco is more than just a job. We offer an excellent benefits package and an unrivalled self-development programme including training courses and qualifications.
It's fair to say you will be joining an organisation at the very forefront of change. We have an unfair advantage over our competition due to a multi-million pound investment in digital technology solutions and to top it all off we are ranked year after year as one of the best places to work in the UK.
· Process payroll for a growing temporary workforce
· Upload candidates to client Portals
· Arrange Branch appointments
· Process data
· Deal with queries from clients and candidates
· Any other tasks as and when they arise
· The Recruitment Industry Cycle
· Processing Payroll for large volumes
· Customer service experience
· Data Entry
You will need to display the following personal attributes to succeed in the role:
· Self Motivated
· A thirst for knowledge and self development
· Excellent Communication Skills
· Excellent Organisational Skills
· A drive to deliver excellent customer service
Immediate start - Apply today
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy