Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Adecco currently have a new exciting temporary opportunity as a Payroll Administrator to join our clients team within their Nottingham office.
Start date: ASAP
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am till 5pm
Rate of pay: £8.50
· Working under guidance from the Data Analysts within the Residential Deprogramming team to process transactions and industry flows.
· Supporting the project by highlighting and logging process issues when completing data processing.
· Strong attention to detail and ability to work within a target-driven environment.
· Ability to work multiple systems. If you have no experience with these systems, we can offer support and training.
· Complete a number of work packages (list of transactions) and expected to complete between 60-100 transactions per day.
· Learn about the dataflow process and what constitutes a billable transaction, we have a clear dictionary of pricing and experts to support you along the way.
· Attend bi-weekly meetings to update the project leader and stakeholders on your progress and any support you require.
· Document any trends you see in the data to help us improve the process.
To be successful you must have the following:
· Strong attention to detail with an inquisitive nature, to ask questions around data and process to gain understanding of our business.
· Strong work ethic and commitment to the project, the role requires focus and drive to complete work packages and transactions.
· Ability to ask questions and raise concerns if there is discrepancy in the data or process.
· Slightly competitive and take pride in your work, we will hold small competitions with incentives to make it fun.
· Ability to take initiative and ownership of a work package and work closely with the team to deliver team objectives and goals.
· Experience of Excel is desirable such as Filtering, VLookups and PivotTables.
· Deprogramming or Data Processing experience is desired but not a requirement.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer.
If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role, please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.