10 £ - 11 £ / Hour
· Job type
· External Reference
Office and Secretarial
ADMINISTRATOR REQUIRED FOR A TEMPORARY ASSIGNMENT UP UNTIL THE END OF THE YEAR. �10.00 - �11.00 PER HOUR DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE, BASED IN SWINDON TOWN CENTRE.
The role is to provide secretarial assistance.
- Schedule and maintain calendar of appointments / Monitor email In Box
- Booking of meetings and meeting rooms
- Assist with organising workshops, including booking venues
- Order IT equipment and IDs for new starters using the appropriate tools
- Maintain the stationery supply for the department
- Arrange travel logistics (booking of rail tickets, hotel bookings, airline travel)
- Process requests such as expenses, and purchase orders
- Take calls, welcome/interact with visitors promptly
- Support logistics associated with floor plans, lockers etc.
- Holiday and absence cover
You will have the following skills:
- Knowledge of the role of a secretary/personal assistant
- Excellent knowledge of Lotus Notes and Microsoft Office products.
- Effective communication skills
- Attention to detail and focus on quality
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Ability to deliver under pressure to tight deadlines
The role is is based within a major blue chip company and is a very short walking distance of Swindon bus station and train station, with an on-site Coffee Shop and Restaurant. 20 days holiday, plus 8 bank holidays and after 12 weeks you will be entitled to an extra 2 days holiday and the possibility of joining the pension scheme if you meet certain criteria.
If you are able to work Monday-Friday 9am-5pm then please apply.
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.