· Job type
Admin and Secretarial
· External Reference
Construction & Property - Void Administrators
The main function of an administrative assistant is to provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions. A typical administrative assistant acts as information and communication managers for an office.
* Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
* Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents.
* File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
* Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and emails. * Prepare responses to correspondence containing routing inquiries.
* Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
* Ability to keep information organized and confidential.
* Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Lauren Roberts