Tunbridge Wells, Kent
Office and Secretarial - Office Assistant
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Contract length 24 weeks
Location: Tunbridge Wells
Start date: ASAP
Administrative Support across IT and wider Health COO function
· Manages correspondence on behalf of manager(s) eg. Emails, post, telephone in a timely manner, prioritising & cascading/escalating as appropriate within own function & without supervision.
· Organise business travel & event management for manager(s) eg conferences, Roadshows & Third Party hosting's
· Manages general expenses with regard to travel, event management & office sundries
· Transcription & production of written correspondence as directed. Preparation of complex correspondence for approval.
· Document management eg. Filing both electronically & hard copy as appropriate
· Support with team admin (holiday requests, expenses, etc)
· previous PA Experience essential
TO APPLY - Please apply with a up to date CV.
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 72 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
If you wish to register with us for future opportunities in your area, then please follow the link below.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Please apply with your CV to: Paulina Nahaczewska