£ 23000 - £ 245000 / Year
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Adecco are currently recruiting an Administration officer to work on a 12 month fixed term contract for one of our successful clients in Hawarden.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
· Liaises with other project teams, departments and offices to gather information on job status sample, agreements, and any other information required for customer project delivery
· Creates and updates profiles and certification records
· Schedule and coordinate work assignments to Inspectors
· Provides status of work orders projects to incoming inquiries from customers
· Responds to customer billing and credit enquires
· Requests legal documentation from acceptable signing authorities
· Assists Project Owner in managing samples and customer documentation
· Scheduling and flow of samples and customer documentation
Preferred Education & Experience
· Business experience in finance or operations
· Knowledge of items that are critical to quality for customers, including sales and delivery turnaround time, lead times, throughput, on-time delivery, margins, and other metrics
· Must possess computer skills, including the Microsoft Suite and software applications used to conduct business
If you are interested please apply directly to the advert or call 01244 346674 for more information.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Please apply with your CV to: Pippa Shaw