Description de l'offre
Wimbledon, Greater London
Public Sector - Public Sector
· Job type
· External Reference
Adecco are currently recruiting for an administration officer to work in a local authority in Wandsworth.
· Provide administration and clerical support to the Debt Recovery Officers to assist in reducing overall agaed debt
· To provide support to projects that will enable the Debt Recovery Team and Billing Team to work more efficiently
· To make or receive contact with service users or their representatives by phone or letter with a view to discussing outstanding invoices to obtain payment in a professional and courteous manner and resolve any disputes or queries there may be
· To deal with basic general recovery matters and progress these to a suitable conclusion
· To maintain records and systems and produce standard reports and information as and when required including working with the Finance Team during end of year closing
· To acquire and maintain an up to date knowledge of social care charging policies in order to provide advice and support to stakeholders as and when required.
· To assist in monitoring the deferred payment property portfolio with a view to ensuring that the property valuation is current and up to date, there is suitable insurance cover and we have adequate security as covered by the Care and Statutory Support Guidance issued by the Department of Health.
· To liaise with Capita to allocate service user contributions as appropriate, to take service user payments over the phone
· To prepare write off documentation and process once authorised.
· To ensure that the services for both Councils are dealt with on an equitable basis to deliver the standards required for each, as agreed annually by the Executives of both Councils.
· To work as required in ways that develop good working relations and collaborative internal and external stakeholders particularly Shared Legal Services, Care Team, Financial Assessment Team and Transactional Services
*Please apply with your CV and please note that only success candidates will be contacted*
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy