Description de l'offre
Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne And Wear
HR, Sales and Management - HR Administrator
· Job type
· External Reference
Adecco have an exciting opportunity for an Hr Administrator to join a major client in Newcastle- upon-Tyne
This is a Temporary position
Pay rate: £9.00 per hour
Full time Hours
This role will work alongside the HR Consultant and Partner and will responsibility for the internal and volume recruiting process including sourcing, attraction, assessment and onboarding. You will ensure that all roles are recruited within desired timescales and facilitate all associated recruiting activity.
Your tasks will include but not be limited to:
· Initiate advertising of roles including monitoring of response, sifting through CV's and presenting Hiring Managers with a shortlist of suitable candidates to interview
· Liaise with the wider Talent Acquisition team (FSS) to ensure efficient booking of interviews, assessment centres and training centres
· Collaborate with the HR Consultants, Onboarding team and FSS team to process offer forms, request relevant access, onboarding any other administrative tasks
· Assist and coach Hiring Managers with interview and assessment Centre preparation
· Co-ordination and facilitation/support of Assessment Centres including preparation of relevant material
· Support the TA Partner and TA Consultant on additional tasks as required to help manage increased
· volumes or ad hoc requests in line with the overall team model
· Maintain accurate reporting for all recruitment related activity
· Monitor progress of hiring activity in line with outline timescales
To be successful in this role, you will have the following skills and experience
· Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
· Excellent organization skills, including ability to deal with large volumes of work
· Some experience of Recruitment (especially CV Sourcing) is highly desirable
· Excellent stakeholder management skills
· Tenacity and positive attitude to cope in a pressurized environment
· Excellent time management skills to prioritize and deliver within timescales required
· A can do attitude and willingness to be flexible
To be considered for this role please apply through the advert.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer .If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role, please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy