£ 20000 - £ 22000 / Year
Office and Secretarial - Sales Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Adecco have a fantastic new opportunity to join a well-established prestigious company based in Thatcham. Our client is looking for a Administration & Customer Service ASAP with a salary range of £20,000k - £22,000 dependant on experience.
To deal with Customers and administration relating to post sale and to deliver an exceptional Customer Experience.
Overview of responsibilities:
· Receiving customer calls requests for support
· Providing a courteous prompt and efficient after-sales service
· Work with Production for issue resolution
· Dispatching replacement conversion parts within 24 hours of receipt of payment
· Giving full technical support in liaison with Manufacturing
· Logging and reporting of customer complaints
· Progress-chasing solutions
· Arranging home or factory visits
· Supporting the service and refurbishment departments
· Raising invoices and credit notes for After-sales department and chasing outstanding payments
· Observe all relevant Health & Safety procedures
· Complete outbound telephone appointments
· Complete paperwork
· To monitor customer satisfaction levels and implement reporting, report and make recommendations to the executive team on actions required
· To provide full KPI reporting for the functions & produce monthly reports and recommendations for corrective action
· Maintain quality procedures
· Maintain continuous improvement culture
Microsoft Excel capability
Excellent Telephone Manner
Do you have experience in a similar role and all the relevant skills? If so apply today Adecco Newbury for more information. Please note: This position is based in Thatcham, please only apply if you are willing and able to work in this location.
All applications will be reviewed within five working days by one of our experienced consultants and successful applicants only will be contacted within that time frame. Please be assured that your details remain confidential and they will not be sent out to our client(s) until you have been contacted by us and have given us your consent, in accordance with REC guidelines.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy