£ 20000 - £ 25000 / Year
Office and Secretarial - Administration Manager
· Job type
· External Reference
My client is currently recruiting for a Administration Co-Ordinator.
Salary is between £20,000 and £25,000 depending on experience, and hours are 9 till 5 Monday to Friday.
Administrative and supporting role within the clients Commercial Property Management team including coordinating and delegating the team's administration output as required.
· Processing invoices & tracking budget expenditure in accordance with current systems
· Liaising with Finance colleagues (budget monitoring and reconciling)
· Assisting Facility Managers in budget forecast and end of year reconciliation reports
· Purchase order management
· Monthly recharging
· Sourcing and ordering consumables
· Sourcing and ordering basic property management services
· Sourcing and ordering basic reactive works services
Contractor/ Supplier Liaison:
· Contractor point of contact
· Co-ordinating periodic & ad-hoc contractor site visits
· Managing contract reports, remedial works and certifications
Health & Safety updates/ log:
· Support Facility Managers in updating web-based property Health & Safety compliancy systems
· Prepare Health & Safety reports from web-based compliancy systems
· Liaise with Health & Safety providers.
General administrative functions:
· Prepare reports and other documents as required
· Prepare and issue agendas, record and distribute minutes
· Filing, faxing, photocopying, scanning, general typing/ correspondence / collate information
· Answering the telephone/ relay messages
· Managing colleague's diaries (Microsoft Outlook)
· Any other duties as reasonably required from time to time
· Good written and communication skills
· Strong customer service ethos
· Excellent attention to detail
· Strong Word, Excel and Microsoft Outlook skills
· Excellent Data inputting skills
Please email your CV or contact Carmel or James on 01512435900
Adecco aim to respond to all applicant's, however due to the large volume of applications we receive this may not always be possible. Should you not receive a response within five working days please accept this as notification that you have not been short-listed on this occasion.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy