£ 17000 - £ 18000 / Year
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Do you have previous administration experience? Are you able to work to work to a high level of accuracy with excellent attention to detail?
We are looking for an Administration Co-ordinator, you will be the point of contact for registrations, material sales and all aspects of the qualifications assessments and learner certification. Responsible for maintaining the relevant qualification databases.
Some of your duties will include:
* Act as the point of contact for enquiries on all registration, material and assessment for Centre staff, Learners, and assessment providers for a range of the Institute's qualifications and programmes
* Registration of Learners across a range of the Institute's qualifications and programmes and the associated activity
* Printing and supplying learning materials to Centres
* Produce Assessment Series Timetables and deliver services in line with these
To apply for this position you will need to have the below skills/experience:
* Proven Team administration skills with the ability to prioritise
* Excellent customer care skills
* Good communication skills; able to communicate effectively at all levels
* Excellent PC skills, competent user of Microsoft Office, in particular Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and ability to adapt to bespoke systems for customer database management
* Team player, able to work effectively and confidently with other people
* Willingness and ability to absorb and understand new information and undertake new working practices, willingness to share knowledge / skills with others
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy